Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wedding

It has been a long time since I've updated our blog. Clayton and I got married on May 6th, 2010. We were really busy with school, work and planning a wedding. I am so lucky to have a wonderful mom and sisters to help me with all the planning.

We've been planning an outdoor wedding all along, but since the weather has been kind of crazy this year we had to switch to indoors the day of the wedding. I was so upset and worried that all of the decorations we had plan for outdoors wouldn't work for our receiption indoors. I started to cry (I'm a total baby) because it wasn't what I was planning all along and my sisters kept telling me to stop crying because my eyes were getting puffy. I finally pulled myself together and started to get ready for the day. The wedding turned out great and everything worked out!


Here are some pictures of the wedding:


My nephew, Cameron was the ring bearer

My nieces, Crystal and Izzy as the flower girls


My mom walking me down the aisle




During the ceremony



We are now Husband and Wife!



















Jenny, Erika, Me, Mom, and Camilla



Clayton's family: Mont, Maxine, Clayton, Me, Natalie, and Jeff




Both families together. I was so excited that I had family from Brazil come for the wedding. It was great!



Clayton and I took some dance lessons for our first dance. We practice dancing, but never with my wedding dress on. During our dance, I had to step backwards, but I kept tripping over my dress.


The grand finale!



Leaving to spend the night at the Grand America.
Everything turned out amazing. Thank you all for coming and celebrate with us.
I'll be posting pictures of our honeymoon soon!