Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tag - We're It!

Clayton's Answers, Sarah's Answers

1. What is your current obsession?
Wedding invitations, I need to pick on out!
Fun size snickers bars.

2. What do you hate that everyone else seems to love?
Dr. Pepper…. Gross!
Fruits in general

3. What are you wearing today?
Pink shirt, white jacket and brown pants.
Work clothes.

4. What’s for dinner?
Not sure yet… Cheetos?!?!
Power bar and airbourne!

5. What would you eat for your last meal?
Brazilian food and any desert from Gourmandise Bakery.
Lobster and a king size snickers bar.

6. What is the last thing you bought?
A new battery for the laptop.
Tissues

7. What are you listening to right now?
Bride Wars.
Sports talk

8. If you could have a house- fully paid for and totally furnished – anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Spain, Italy… I can think of a lot of places.
Accra, Ghana

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Bora Bora, it would be nice to be somewhere tropical and warm.
Costa Rica

10. What is one of your hobbies?
Puzzles, I know I'm a dork!
Watching TV

11. Favorite thing you did this summer?
We went to Costa Rica, that was a lot of fun!
Costa Rica too.

12. What is your favorite color?
I'm loving turquoise!
Green

13. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My new plaid shirt that I swear, everytime people take pictures of me I'm wearing it! haha
My suit.

14. What is your dream job?
To work for the show "What Not To Wear" and give people make overs.
Pro-quarterback

15. Describe your personal style?
I would say plain, but classy.
Whatever does not have a stain!

16. What is your favorite tree?
That's lame! Who has a favorite tree???
I don't know…maybe apple.

17. What are you going to do after this?
Do some actual work while I'm at work!
Drive, work

18. What is your favorite fruit?
Right now, I'm loving pears.
blueberry

19. What inspires you?
I'm not a creative person, I don't get inspired, but I get motivated by success.
Steve Young

20. Who was the last person that you kissed?
Clayton
Sarah

21. What are you currently reading?
The Time Traveler's Wife (I just can't seem to finish it!!)
No books currently reading.

22. What delighted you the most today?
My new laptop case, it's pink and very cute!
Dayquil

23. If you bought a wiener dog today, what would you name it?
I can only think of one name for a wiener dog and it's Mojo. It would be named after my friend's wiener dog.
Beast Master

24. What is your most memorable dream?
Lately, I keep having crazy dreams about my wedding. Like I forget to send out invitations or something like that!
I don't know…. Can't remember any!

25.What have you been avoiding that you can do today?
Doing work at work!
Some emails

26. Describe yourself in one word.
Persistant
Fierce

The rules:
1.Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own.
2. Tag five other people- Marci, Jessika, Natalie, Camilla and Amber